Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mark Your Calendar for November 14, 2009!


YAY! We found our venue and reserved a date! Mark your calendar for November 14, 2009 at Stonebridge Manor! We had only been engaged for two weeks and I had a full on melt down ( I know... drama queen!) because I had no idea where we could have our wedding. We had a few venues picked out but none of them truly felt right... then we made our way to Stonebridge! I had an idea of what to expect because I've been there twice for prom but I had never noticed how gorgeous the front of the house is when it's all lit up! Michael and I knew right away that this was where we were supposed to get married so we ran back inside and signed the papers ASAP! We're so excited for the big day and thanks to Stonebridge and their awesome wedding team we just get to kick back and relax!

1 comment: